You’re in West Chester for the day, you have an hour to kill, what’s your “don’t miss” thing to do? A version of this question was recently posed to a group of West Chester moms and I loved the responses, so much so, I am adding a couple to my West Chester bucket list (namely the espresso martini). Anyway, I thought I would share.
- Malena’s vintage store!!
- Dia Doce cupcakes!!!
- Gemelli – Artisanal Gelato & Dessert Café…. it’s the best!
- D’Ascenzo’s. Trust me – it’s way way way better than Gemelli. (So the debate begins…!!)
- The Limoncello lunch buffet is soooooo good!
- Roots Cafe
- Martinis at Pietros, especially the espresso martini
- Market Street Grill
- Grab a cone at Scoops ‘n’ Smiles and window shop!
- I love stopping at the olive oil shop (A Taste of Olive), which is right next to the chocolate shop (Eclat)
I would add a pan au chocolate at La Baguette Magique and a cappuccino at Gryphon Cafe, and, if it’s a Saturday, I’d recommend the Growers Market (the longest running producer-only market in the area).
So, what’s on your list? I would love to know.
Want more West Chester? Follow along. It’s all I do.