West Chester resident Ashley Quin’s German Australian Shepherd was allergic to everything. “I had to stop giving him dog food and treats all together and start making him grilled chicken and rice from scratch.” All that time in the kitchen led to a revelation: what if there was a dog treat made from ingredients owners could easily identify? This is how Ashley turned a hassle into a business opportunity.
There are entirely too many dogs going missing in this area lately and it’s upsetting me. So I want to spread some helpful information about microchips that many people don’t seem to know.