- Good beer, good cause. Swing by Iron Hill tonight to sample the new Engine 51 medium-bodied pale $1 per pint sold will benefit the West Chester Fire Department.
- Curious about where your food comes from? The West Chester Food Co-op is coordinating a tour of a local (about a 55 minute drive) organic farm this Saturday. You don’t need to be a member but registration is required.
- Dad doesn’t need another tie. Why not check out American Helicopter’s Father’s Day Fest instead?
- Check out the library’s cake pans, literally. The collection is up to 22 pans including a guitar, SpongeBob, hot lips and birthday Barbie.
- Stop wondering about Wonder Woman. It’s supposed to rain this weekend – so perfect time to see what all the hype’s about.
What are your plans for the weekend? Have you seen WW? What’d you think? Yes? No? Maybe?